LE ZAD EST PARTOUT
The Zone a defendre is the area in Bretagne (NW France) threatened by plans for a new mega-airport for the region—rather than let the Parti socialiste government and their friends in the Vinci corporation kick people out of their homes and destroy even more of rural Bretagne’s natural beauty, farmers, students, revolutionaries, and townspeople are halting the construction of the airport through confrontational direct action.
Read about it in English here:
And solidarity with Notre Dame des Landes!
- benzaden reblogged this from big-noise
- bonobelle likes this
- telecomixda reblogged this from big-noise
- babykillingprimitivistdemon reblogged this from moorthodox and added:
- moorthodox reblogged this from big-noise and added:
- sabots-are-for-sabotage likes this
- big-noise posted this